Follow the links below for the latest updates to Aqua Clear’s monthly blog and news, technical bulletins, etc.
- Tribal Gaming Casino Water ReuseAqua Clear Water Treatment Specialists recently designed, built, and installed a high-pressure filtration skid for one of the largest tribal gaming casinos located in Southern California. The casino uses treated recycled water from the regional water reclamation facility for sustainable nonpotable uses such as irrigation and flushing of the toilets within its hotel. Onsite the… Read more: Tribal Gaming Casino Water Reuse
- Electrodeionization (EDI)Does your Industry require high purity or ultrapure water? If you are in an Industry such as Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory and Power, you may not be aware that Electrodeionization (EDI) is the go-to replacement for Deionization canisters. The reason EDI is the favored resource for ultra pure water is clear. DI Canisters require onsite or… Read more: Electrodeionization (EDI)
- Commercial Reverse Osmosis SystemsCommercial Reverse Osmosis Systems are in high demand in the water treatment industry. At Aqua Clear Water Treatment Specialists, we customize systems to fit just about any water criteria. Commercial RO systems are used in many various applications ranging from the car wash industry, mobile pool filtration, microelectronics and textiles to breweries and beverage production.… Read more: Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Brewery Water ReuseAqua Clear Water Treatment Specialists recently designed, built, and shipped this skid to a legendary craft brewery located in San Francisco. Aqua Clear’s client will install a wastewater treatment and reuse system for this iconic brewery. This system as permitted by the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) will capture wastewater from the brewing processes… Read more: Brewery Water Reuse
- Reuse of Cooling Tower Blowdown at Commercial and Municipal BuildingsSteven Peck – Business Development Manager, Aqua ClearAnthony Murphy – President, Aqua ClearFrances Wong- Director of Communications, San Jose McEnery Convention Center. Covering over 520,000 square feet, the San Jose McEnery Convention Center is the largest convention center in Silicon Valley. In keeping with the City of San Jose’s Green Vision and Climate Smart sustainability… Read more: Reuse of Cooling Tower Blowdown at Commercial and Municipal Buildings