With Aqua Clear’s broad knowledge of industries and the various processes employed within those industries, you can be assured that we will squeeze the most out of your water while still maintaining the water quality your equipment requires.
Aqua Clear understands the process water requirements for our clients in industries such as:
- Light Industrial
- Food Processing
Aqua Clear has the set of sustainable solutions to purify feed water to our clients’ specification regardless of its origination as municipal, well, river, lake, sea or waste water. Through the integration of equipment, chemistry, engineering and controls, Aqua Clear assists our clients with achieving compliance with FDA, USDA, EPA, etc. regulations.
Aqua Clear’s diverse product offering includes:
- Ultrafiltration/Microfiltration (UF/MF) membranes to remove suspended solids, colloidal material and high molecular weight organics
- Ceramic UF membranes for applications with high water temperature or high amount of oils and grease
- Nanofiltration to remove hardness as a chemical-free alternative to the use of softeners or to remove dissolved organics such as color from water
- Reverse Osmosis to remove the total dissolved solids (TDS) comprised of salts and minerals
- Electrodeionization (EDI) ultrapurification to produce ultrapure water (resistivity of 18 million ohm-cm [18 megohm] and conductivity of 0.055 microsiemens).
- Disinfection (Ultraviolet, Ozone) to destroy pathogens such as bacteria and viruses
- Storage & Distribution Systems to contain and deliver purified water to feed processes on demand
Aqua Clear also offers both chemical and preventative membrane healthcare programs for filtration, ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis systems. For clients with limited available space within the interior of their facility, Aqua Clear offers complete packaged treatment systems within Enclosed Containers ready for “plug and play”.
With an eye on “ONE WATER” solutions, Aqua Clear assists industrial clients with:
- defining opportunities for water and energy savings thru reusing/recycling process water within the process,
- providing technical expertise and equipment,
- identifying rebates and incentives, and
- navigation the regulatory and permitting process (e.g. FDA, USDA)
For more information on how we may be able to assist you contact an Aqua Clear Water Treatment Specialist today. Our staff can help identify and troubleshoot any inefficiencies that are occurring in your water treatment system to help you save on capital and operating costs.