Groundwater quality will vary according to the aquifer composition within the region. Well water may have levels of organic colloids, TDS, hardness (calcium and magnesium), iron, carbonate, sulfate and metals that are detrimental to industrial applications such as boilers, cooling towers, closed loops, and processes causing reduced performance of and damage to facility equipment through scaling, fouling, or corrosion. Furthermore, the water quality can also vary considerably across of the seasons of the year influenced by seepage of rainwater and snow melt.
Aqua Clear engineers, designs and manufactures industrial filtration, reverse osmosis and deionization systems to safeguard extend the life of clients’ capital equipment and improve operating expenditures.
Aqua Clear’s product offering includes:
- Water Softeners to remove hardness
- Media Filtration including Activated Carbon Filters to remove chlorine and organic contaminants and Next Sand to remove suspended solids
- Ultrafiltration/Microfiltration (UF/MF) membranes to remove suspended solids, colloidal material and high molecular weight organics
- Nanofiltration to remove hardness as a chemical-free alternative to the use of softeners or to remove dissolved organics such as color from water
- Reverse Osmosis to remove the total dissolved solids (TDS) comprised of salts and minerals
- EDI and DI to produce ultrapure water (resistivity of 18 million ohm-cm [18 megohm] and conductivity of 0.055 microsiemens).
Aqua Clear also offers both chemical and Membrane Healthcare programs for filtration, ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis systems.
For more information on how we may be able to assist you contact an Aqua Clear Water Treatment Specialist today. Our staff can help identify and troubleshoot any inefficiencies that are occurring in your water treatment system to help you save on capital and operating costs.