With Aqua Clear’s broad knowledge of industries and the various processes employed within those industries, you can be assured that we will squeeze the most out of your water while still maintaining the water quality your equipment requires.
Depending on the location of your facility, the source of potable water may be municipal, well water, surface water, or, in some instances, seawater. Aqua Clear understands the primary water quality requirements and secondary water quality standards for potable drinking water.
Aqua Clear’s product offering includes:
- Water Softeners to remove hardness
- Media Filtration including Activated Carbon Filters to remove chlorine and organic contaminants
and Next Sand to remove suspended solids
- Ultrafiltration/Microfiltration (UF/MF) membranes to remove suspended solids, colloidal material and high molecular weight organics
- Nanofiltration to remove hardness as a chemical-free alternative to the use of softeners or to remove dissolved organics such as color from water
- Reverse Osmosis to remove the total dissolved solids (TDS) comprised of salts and minerals
In cases where an enclosure is required, Aqua Clear manufacturers complete packaged treatment systems within Enclosed Containers ready for “plug and play”.
Aqua Clear also offers both chemical and preventative membrane healthcare programs for filtration, ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis systems including field service and repairs.
For more information on how we may be able to assist you contact an Aqua Clear Water Treatment Specialist today. Our staff can help identify and troubleshoot any inefficiencies that are occurring in your water treatment system to help you save on capital and operating costs.