Aqua Clear has a whole line of specially formulated antiscalant chemicals for use in reverse osmosis and nano-filtration systems. Antiscalants are essential for use in water purification systems as they prevent scaling of purification elements. Scaling of membranes typically causes irreversible physical damage to the membrane components and significantly increases operational costs. Membrane scaling can happen rapidly causing need to replace membranes which is typically very expensive. Implementation of the correct dose of the proper antiscalant for your feed water is crucial to proper system operation and maintenance.
Every Aqua Clear formulated scale inhibitor is designed for specific troublesome sparingly soluble salts. Aqua Clear provides definitive antiscalant recommendations based on a feed water quality analysis in conjunction with our proprietary water analysis projection software. Contact an Aqua Clear water treatment specialist today for requests on feed water analyses and antiscalant projections.
AC-771 – Wide Spectrum Scale Inhibitor
- Scale inhibitor that strongly prevents precipitation of calcium carbonate scales (aragonite, calcite). Effective on sulfate scales, calcium fluoride and silica scales. Very effective at low doses.
AC-773 – General Antiscalant and Crystal Modifier
- Scale inhibitor that aids in controlling metal oxides (iron, aluminum fouling), hardness based scales and is particularly cost effective for use in seawater and municipal RO systems.
AC-775 – Silica Scale Inhibitor
- Premium scale inhibitor that is specifically designed to maximize silica solubilty in high silica feed waters.
AC-777 – Broad Range Premium Antiscalant
- Specialty scale inhibitor that impedes a broad range of scale formation including calcium phosphate, silica scale and calcium carbonate. Extremely effective in preventing sulfate scaling.
AC-779 – Polymer-Based Scale Inhibitor
- Phosphate-free specialty blend of polymers that effectively disperse and distort crystal growth formation. Excellent dispersant properties that diffuse and break up colloids and precipitated metal.